Welcome to the website of the British Branch of the International Fiscal Association.
Details of our next branch meeting are as follows: BOOKING NOW
Date: Friday 24 June 2016, 08:30 - 14:00
Topic: IFA Joint Meeting with HMT and HMRC
Speakers: Our confirmed speakers so far include:
- Andrew Dawson, Head of HMRC's Tax Treaty Team;
- Lizzie Arnold, Senior Tax Policy Advisor at HMT's Business and International Tax Group;
- Paul Morton, Head of Group Tax, Reed Elsevier Group Plc;
- Philip Baker QC, Field Court Tax Chambers; and
- Bill Dodwell, Head of Tax Policy, Deloitte.
- Colin Garwood, Head of Group Tax, IHG plc
- Tim Power, Deputy Director, Corporate Tax, Business and International Tax Group, HMT
- Paul Oosterhuis, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Jonathan Cooklin,DAvis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Paul Sleurink, De Brauw Blackstone Westbrook
- Aidan Reilly, Head of Interntional Relations, HMRC
Venue: Auditorium, Deloitte
2 New Street Square
London EC4A 3BZ
Location: Click here for a map showing the location of the venue
Registration is required for both branch meetings and joint meetings.
If you would like to attend a branch meeting, you will be able to access the relevant branch meeting registration page (on Eventbrite) either through the Members Section of the website or by clicking on the URL in the email notice of meeting. You may attend either as an individual IFA member or as a member or employee of a corporate IFA member.
If you would like to register for a joint meeting, you may do so whether or not you are an IFA member and a charge will apply.
Become a member of IFA today …
For a subscription of £105 you can become a member of IFA and receive invitations to all our events directly.
For information on membership click here.